SPRING 2023 MASTERS SWIM SCHEDULE
MASTERS SWIMMING REGISTRATION OPEN
LONG SWIM REGISTRATION OPEN (details below)
- Choose you session(s) from the list below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your choices.
- Once Admin processes your request, you will be emailed an Invoice and required forms (if needed) with payment and forms return instructions. Due to the volume of requests we receive when we first open up registration, it may take a few days for you to hear back or receive your Invoice – thank you for your patience while we work through requests in the order they were received.
SUNDAY LONG SWIMS
These 3 hour coach-led workouts are an opportunity to boost your fitness and confidence going into any summer event you have planned. Swimmers can expect to cover 5-10km per workout. Past participants include swimmers training for lake crossing (Erie, Ontario), marathon and distance event swimmers (S.C.A.R, Northumberland Strait), as well as Ultraman and Ironman events.
Team Atomica General Policies & Procedures
- Anti-Harassment and Discrimination Policy
- General Conduct Policy
- Use of Likeness for Promotional Purposes
The above Policies have been updated as of January 11, 2023. Details can be found at: https://teamatomica.com/about-team-atomica/policy-and-procedures/
2023 Masters Swimming Terms & Conditions
- NO REFUNDS after a session starts. In the case of a needed cancellation, CREDIT only minus applicable ADMIN FEE will be applied to your account
- ADMIN FEE $25+HST applies to any Session Registration changes (ie. switching days, time, pool, cancellations, Injury Credit requests etc.)
- MAKE-UP SWIMS can be made at any other Team Atomica swim workout* within 7 days before or after a missed swim (including for COVID-related reasons)
*excluding sessions marked as NO 7 Day make-up swims on our website NOTE that excluded sessions are subject to change based on registration and attendance numbers so please check before planning a make-up swim
- VACATIONS/TRAVEL If you are planning a long vacation or other extended travel, please consider using our ‘Pay-as-you-go” option for the swims you will be available for (prices below and subject to space availability). Credit beyond our regular 7-day make-up policy before or after a missed swim will not be given
- INJURY in the case of an injury that keeps you out of the pool for more than 1 week, we will apply a credit (minus ADMIN FEE per Session) to your account for half of the missed swims and still hold your session spot for you. If you do not want your session spot(s) held for you, we will apply a full credit (minus ADMIN FEE per Session) to your account for any missed swims as of the day you request this option.
- FORMS Waiver and Athlete Profile must be submitted annually and is valid April 1st-March 30th. Your registration is not complete with out them and if you swim in the Spring session, you will be required to complete an updated set by April 1st, 2023
- FULL SESSION CANCELLATION if Team Atomica needs to cancel a session for any reason, a full refund for any remaining swims will be given
- WEATHER & OTHER CANCELLATIONS OUT OF TEAM ATOMICA’S CONTROL (ie Labour Strikes, pool staff not showing up etc.) In the case of the first such cancellation within a Session, you will be provided with a 7-Day Make-up swim only at another Team Atomica available session. In the case of further cancellations out of Team Atomica‘s control, Team Atomica reserves the right to provide a CREDIT only or Session extension as compensation. In the case of an extended pool closure of 3+ weeks, REFUNDS will be Issued.
- COACHES are subject to change
- MAX SWIMMERS: 2 per lane MTU-Ryerson (narrow lane width)
8 per lane 50m Toronto Pan Am Centre
5 per lane, all other pool
PAY-AS-YOU-GO SWIM PRICING*
NOTE: Pay-as-you-go swims will only be able to be booked after our season starts and only at swim sessions that we don’t have marked as “FULL” above. Please email email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance to arrange a pay-as-you-go swim. If you are hoping to do a large number of swims at the same pool/session, the best way to guarantee your spot is to sign-up for the whole season.
Branksome Hall, Ryerson & Rosedale $45.20 ($40 +HST)
Harbord & Riverdale $33.90 ($30 +HST)
TPASC, PMAC & Trinity $28.25 ($25 +HST)
Harbord Collegiate– 286 Harbord St, Toronto, ON M6G 1G5
Trinity Community Recreation Centre– 155 Crawford St, Toronto, ON M6J 1G3
Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre– 875 Morningside Ave, Toronto, ON M1C 0C7
Pam McConnell Recreation Centre – 640 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5A 2B9
Riverdale Collegiate – 1094 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4M 2A1
Rosedale School of the Arts – 711 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 1J4
TMU (Ryerson) Recreation and Athletics Centre – 31 Gerrard St East