MASTERS SWIM SCHEDULE – Fall/Winter
JUNIOR SWIMMERS new this season: 14yrs+ strong Junior swimmers can register for our Master’s swims. NOTE: adult pricing applies and swimmer’s level must be pre-approved by a coach. Email email@example.com if you are interested in this option.
Masters Swimming Terms & Conditions, NEW Pay-as-you-go pricing & Pool Locations below.
- Choose you session(s) from the list below.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org your choices.
- Once Admin processes your request, you will be emailed an Invoice and required forms (if needed) with payment and forms return instructions. Due to the volume of requests we receive when we first open up registration, it may take a few days for you to hear back or receive your Invoice – thank you for your patience while we work through requests in the order they were received..
Rosedale 7:00-8:00 AM Sept 14 – Jan 25 $575.17 (509+HST) (2 SPOTS)
Coach Kelvin NO SWIM Dates: Dec 21, Dec 28
Harbord 7:30-8:45 PM Sept 14 – Jan 25 $394.37 (349+HST) (2 SPOTS)
Coach Darian NO SWIM Dates: Dec 21, Dec 28
Trinity 6:30-7:30 AM Sept 22 – Jan 26 $450.87 (399+HST) (6 SPOTS)
Coach Katie NO SWIM Dates: none
Riverdale details to be announced for 4 LONG swims in Spring 2023
NOTE: the Toronto Pan Am is not available this year on Sundays due to swim meets
Terms & Conditions
- NO REFUNDS after session start date
- MAKE-UP SWIMS can be made at any other Team Atomica swim workout(excluding TMU- Ryerson) within 7 days before or after a missed swim (including for COVID-related reasons)
- VACATIONS/TRAVEL: if you are planning a long vacation or other extended travel, please consider using our ‘Pay-as-you-go” option for the swims you will be available for (prices below and subject to space availability). Credit beyond our regular 7-day make-up policy before or after a missed swim will not be given
- INJURY: in the case of an injury that keeps you out of the pool for more than 1 week, we will apply a credit to your account for half of the missed sessions and still hold your session spot for you. If you do not want your session spot held for you, we will apply a full credit to your account for your missed session
- FORMS: Waiver and Athlete Profile must be submitted annually and is valid April 1st-March 30th. Your registration is not complete unless you have returned completed forms to email@example.com since April 1st
- IN CASE OF SESSION CANCELLATION: if Team Atomica needs to cancel a session for any reason, a full refund for any remaining swims will be given
- COACHES are subject to change
- MAX SWIMMERS: 2 per lane MTU-Ryerson (narrow lane width)
8 per lane 50m Toronto Pan Am Centre
5 per lane, all other pool
PAY-AS-YOU-GO SWIM PRICING*
NOTE: Pay-as-you-go swims will only be able to be booked after our season starts and only at swim sessions that we don’t have marked as “FULL” above. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours in advance to arrange a pay-as-you-go swim. If you are hoping to do a large number of swims at the same pool/session, the best way to guarantee your spot is to sign-up for the whole season.
Branksome Hall, Ryerson & Rosedale $45.20 ($40 +HST)
Harbord & Riverdale $33.90 ($30 +HST)
TPASC, PMAC & Trinity $28.25 ($25 +HST)
Harbord Collegiate– 286 Harbord St, Toronto, ON M6G 1G5
Trinity Community Recreation Centre– 155 Crawford St, Toronto, ON M6J 1G3
Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre– 875 Morningside Ave, Toronto, ON M1C 0C7
Pam McConnell Recreation Centre – 640 Dundas St E, Toronto, ON M5A 2B9
Riverdale Collegiate – 1094 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4M 2A1
Rosedale School of the Arts – 711 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 1J4
MTU (Ryerson) Recreation and Athletics Centre – 31 Gerrard St East