1 – Individualized Coaching $320+HST
Get access to all the expertise of our coaches to help you achieve your goals. Our individualized coaching program brings a coach into your corner to guide you through all the obstacles that training for endurance sports can bring, whether you are aiming for your first triathlon or trying to PB at Kona.
This program includes the following:
- A detailed training plan delivered via a TrainingPeaks Premium account.
- Unlimited email communication. Response time to athletes within 24 hours for all non-urgent matters.
- For urgent issues coach is available by text or phone call.
- Phone conversation every 2-3 weeks at mutually convenient times.
- Season and goal planning.
- Race strategy, planning and review as needed.
- Field test planning and review as needed.
- Nutrition advice, planning and review as needed.
- Unlimited flexibility to change swim workout sessions if you are a part of Team Atomica Masters Swim Program
- Vacation/away training plan accommodations.
- $320/month + HST
- $50 initial set up fee + HST
2 – Expert Coaching and Consultations $120+HST per hour
Our nationally certified coaches are ready to help save you time and energy. We can meet with you in person, by phone or virtually to help in almost any area or topic relating to triathlon. Our coaches have helped athletes with the folllowing:
- Private swim coaching, video taping and technique improvement
- Transitions, including how to do a flying mount
- Review of training or training plans to help guide future training decisions
- Guidance on season and goal planning
- Private run coaching, video taping and technique guidance
- Guidance on development and analysis of race strategy and performance
- Review and analysis of field test results as needed
- Guidance and support for nutrition issues
- Setting up indoor trainers
- Instruction and practice on how to draft on the bike
- Trail running instruction and training
3 – Personalized Small Group Coaching
Are you and some friends training for an upcoming event?
Our personalized group coaching program can help you get the most out of your experience. A Team Atomica coach will work with your group to provide structure and progression to your training and to answer any questions you might have along the way. This program allows you to blend many of the best aspects of group training with much of the specificity of an individualized program.
This program includes the following:
- A group training plan delivered through a TrainingPeaks Basic account.
- Individualized feedback and guidance provided to all athletes.
- Coach-monitored group discussion board set up through email, Google groups or equivalent for questions and information sharing.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Race and training strategy
- Nutrition advice
- Gear recommendations and suggestions
- Season and goal planning
- Strength training recommendations etc.
Coaches are available by email. Response time to athletes within 24 hours for all non-urgent matters.
Up to 1 in-person group run or bike session per month at a mutually convenient time.
- 2 athletes = $250/month per person+ HST
- 3 athletes = $200/month per person + HST
- 4 athletes = $125/month per person + HST
- 5+ athletes = $100/month per person + HST
- $30 initial set up fee per person + HST
- 3-month minimum commitment – due at start of program
Coach Katie has a strong working knowledge of both the recreation and competitive sports industry. With a background as a national-level competitive synchronized swimmer and a decade of coaching both group and private swimming sessions, Katie has a knack of helping swimmers feel confident in the water whether it be at an indoor pool or in an open water setting.
Nicole is an NCCP level 1 & 2 certified triathlon coach, who has been coaching runners, cyclists, and multisport athletes for 15 years. Her passion for seeing her athletes and fellow competitors succeed is genuine and her commitment to sport as a way of life, ever inspiring.
Darian Silk completed his first triathlon in 1997 and has been involved in endurance sports ever since. He has received undergraduate and graduate degrees in exercise physiology and was a member of the USA Triathlon Elite Coach Mentorship Program at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs.
Ayesha Rollinson is a former professional triathlete who has raced on all the major triathlon circuits in North America, including ITU World Cups and Ironman. She has podiumed nationally and internationally at most triathlon distances (sprint to ½ Ironman).
Coach Kelvin started swimming in Vernon B.C. He took a year to explore exactly what made him fast and elegant in the water. On discovering these pieces of technique, he decided, that he could impart and share these skills with those learning to swim and with those who want to improve technique in butterfly, backstroke, breaststroke, freestyle/front crawl.
Tara Norton is a former professional triathlete, NCCP multi-sport coach and mom, with a new passion for ultra-distance races. A 25-time Ironman and iron distance finisher, Tara has competed at the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii six times with a best 12th place overall finish.
Suzanne Zelazo holds a PhD in English literature and competed as a professional long course triathlete for six years. She was sixth at her first Ironman in Placid in 2011 and has placed in the top 10 in several 70.3 races since 2009. She has a personal best of 1:20 in the half marathon.