Team Atomica’s triathlon coaches have provided optimized personal programming for numerous athletes. Clients have ranged from beginners with no swim experience, to seasoned pros who are looking to squeeze out a few more watts for their upcoming Ironman triathlon.Find out how Team Atomica’s coaches can help you achieve your goals.
Individualized Triathlon Coaching
Get access to all the expertise of our coaches to help you achieve your goals. Our individualized coaching program brings a coach into your corner to guide you through all the obstacles that training for endurance sports can bring, whether you are aiming for your first triathlon or trying to PB at Kona.
This program includes the following:
- A detailed training plan delivered via a TrainingPeaks Premium account.
- Unlimited email communication. Response time to athletes within 24 hours for all non-urgent matters.
- For urgent issues coach is available by text or phone call.
- Phone conversation every 2-3 weeks at mutually convenient times.
- Season and goal planning.
- Race strategy, planning and review as needed.
- Field test planning and review as needed.
- Nutrition advice, planning and review as needed.
- Unlimited flexibility to change swim workout sessions if you are a part of Team Atomica Masters Swim Program
- Vacation/away training plan accommodations.
- $310/month + HST
- $50 initial set up fee + HST
Personalized Group Coaching
Are you and some friends training for an upcoming event?
Our personalized group coaching program can help you get the most out of your experience. A Team Atomica coach will work with your group to provide structure and progression to your training and to answer any questions you might have along the way. This program allows you to blend many of the best aspects of group training with much of the specificity of an individualized program.
This program includes the following:
- A group training plan delivered through a TrainingPeaks Basic account.
- Individualized feedback and guidance provided to all athletes.
- Coach-monitored group discussion board set up through email, Google groups or equivalent for questions and information sharing.
Topics can include but are not limited to:
- Race and training strategy
- Nutrition advice
- Gear recommendations and suggestions
- Season and goal planning
- Strength training recommendations etc.
Coaches are available by email. Response time to athletes within 24 hours for all non-urgent matters.
Up to 1 in-person group run or bike session per month at a mutually convenient time.
- 2 athletes = $250/month per person+ HST
- 3 athletes = $200/month per person + HST
- 4 athletes = $125/month per person + HST
- 5+ athletes = $100/month per person + HST
- $30 initial set up fee per person + HST
- 3-month minimum commitment – due at start of program
Ayesha Rollinson is a former professional triathlete who has raced on all the major triathlon circuits in North America, including ITU World Cups and Ironman. She has podiumed nationally and internationally at most triathlon distances (sprint to ½ Ironman). She has even podiumed at a World Championships in the Pro Aquathlon event! Since turning her efforts … Continued
Tara Norton is a former professional triathlete, NCCP multi-sport coach and mom, with a new passion for ultra-distance races. A 25-time Ironman and iron distance finisher, Tara has competed at the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii six times with a best 12th place overall finish. Tara became the Ultraman World Champion in 2018 and was … Continued
Suzanne Zelazo holds a PhD in English literature and competed as a professional long course triathlete for six years. She was sixth at her first Ironman in Placid in 2011 and has placed in the top 10 in several 70.3 races since 2009. She has a personal best of 1:20 in the half marathon. She is a writer, editor, … Continued
Darian Silk completed his first triathlon in 1997 and has been involved in endurance sports ever since. He has received undergraduate and graduate degrees in exercise physiology and was a member of the USATriathlon Elite Coach Mentorship Program at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Darian is also a Certified Exercise Physiologist. From … Continued
Celeste Merey is an NCCP Triathlon Coach for Adult Recreational Athletes. As a life-long cycling and triathlon enthusiast and competitor, she enjoys coaching all aspects of these sports, from helping a newbie learn to ride clipless to providing training plans for an Ironman athlete. Inspired by watching televised coverage of early Ironman and Tour De … Continued
Kyla Rollinson’s most recent job as Triathlon Coach of the Hong Kong National Team led the HK mixed relay team to a bronze medal at the 2018 Asia Games. She is a level 3 NCCP Triathlon Coach and has gone through Performance Coaching training with Athletics Canada. Her degree in Kinesiolgy from York University informs … Continued
Coach Kathryn Haggis is a working Toronto Actor and Youth Advocate, whose ability to swim has saved her; financially, physically and emotionally over many years. She was National Open Water Champion for her age group in Sept. 2016. Annually she swims with the Toronto Masters Summer program at Donald Summerville pool and has swum a variety of … Continued